Bespoke Web Design / Development
There are times when using an off the shelf Content Management System is simply not right for a business. With Urban Media, you will always be presented with the right solution; because we can provide either solution.
Bespoke Web Design
Our web designers are more than happy to work from a blank sheet, a client's brand guide or even initial page design ideas from a graphic designer. There is a big difference between a designer and a web designer. What looks good on paper commonly won't work on screen. Try navigating some very good looking designs and the subject of navigational design (how you get around a website) becomes important. Bespoke web design requires the ability to translate the "feeling" a client wants to project into a custom web design that creates the desired image in the viewer's mind. Our designers have that ability.
Urban Media's designers are website designers. They turn your ideas and a blank page into something that others will want to use. They also understand how to take a brand or graphic design and make it work for businesses online.
Bespoke Web Development
We work on medium and large scale website design / development projects in either of the main website programming languages (PHP and .NET). What does that mean for your business website? That we focus on your business objectives and recommend the best way forward for you, not the way that suits us.
Our web development team has people with specific technical skills. User Interface and User Experience design (UI and UX) through to database design and development. Most importantly, our web developers are focused on the business need behind website development projects. Sounds like an obvious requirement, but far too often technical people create technical solutions. Urban Media always focus on the business need behind the technical requirement.
The types of bespoke sites that Urban Media have created include:
- A document management system with multiple access levels for users and administrators. Members sign up to access 1,000’s of various file format resources.
- A self-configure shelving site providing a simple front end but with detailed back end picking list outputs, accounting system integration etc.
- A self-configure gift system allowing site visitors to configure messages and full customisation of the end product.
- CRM system with automated marketing modules
- Patient data capture and healthcare educational information sharing site with various access types and levels and a key ‘data security’ component
- Data management system for a local council controlling its area’s business directory and email marketing requirements
- Various bespoke content management systems for sites where WordPress design was simply not the right solution.
- Mobile App / Online forum live integration involving the build of both the mobile app and the web based solution.
You can see we have built a number of differing systems. We think of this side of our development as our ‘anything is possible, we need to develop something feasible’!
If you have a development idea that just doesn’t fit the normal ‘mould’, and needs the right approach to bespoke web design, we'd love to help. Call us now or drop an email to email@example.com and let’s meet to discuss your project further.
Bespoke Web Design and Bespoke Web Development